Saturday, May 14, 2011

tired and sleepy...

I'm on the night shift today and I am so sleepy right now (eventhough I've slept all morning and afternoon *face palm*). I think my body's no longer used to this shift, but dang! This is where the money's at lol!

I've been discovering a lot of mobile apps that allows me to post to all my blogs simultaneously. However, some of these apps only works using a wifi connection. Just my luck that our country is not that wifi connected yet (except in certain areas which I do not frequent).

And it sucks 'coz my phone unit is a Nokia unit with a Symbian 60 5th edition OS. There aren't a lot of apps that are being developed for this OS nowadays. I am seriously considering buying another unit or availing one from my postpaid mobile network when my contract ends. Ugh, I guess I would have to continue the contract again. However, I am torn between getting an Android phone or another Nokia model. I heard that Android is a good OS, but my cousins are telling me that I should just get an Iphone. So now I am utterly confused. *head desk*

Worse comes to worse, i'll just buy myself a netbook, one that I can bring anywhere. Or an Ipod touch, yeah, probably that.

Alright, Ian (a co-worker of mine) is bugging Drew (another co-worker) of mine to go to Starbucks. I guess i'll join them to buy some coffee and go on a cigarette break. Since I should be working and not blogging. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment