Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ranty post

I know that some people can't help falling asleep when riding a public transportation. I don't really care if they snore or something. But when you're twice my size and weight and a guy... that's when I draw the line! Lie on your seat, snore, whatever! But don't effin lean on me as if i'm your effin pillow! And don't look at me as if i'm the meanest person on earth if I shove you back to your seat because my shoulder's starting to ache from the pressure of your weight you moron!Ugh! This is the part I hate the most when I ride public vehicles. I mean, we all get tired, but really... A little consideration towards other passengers won't hurt.Sorry about this, but that guy really pissed me off! Okay, rant done. How's everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment