Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Of jobs, headaches and klaine...

My online tutorial classes are done for the day, i'm 200 bucks richer but my head hurts now. I'm back in bed, trying to sleep after drinking medicine for the headche. I'm thankful it's not migraine or I won't be able to even look at my mobile phone's screen. Currently tapping into our house's wifi network. I thank whoever intoduced wifi into mobile phones. He/she/they are a genius!

Anyone watched the latest episode of Glee? It was great! For someone who only watches the Klaine scenes in every episode (sorry, not an avid fan of the show, just the pair), I was glued to my seat during the whole episode! I have to say "Great job!" to the whole cast and to Kurt and Blaine: "You guys rock my world!"


Er... after Draco, Harry and my other fandom ships that is.

On a lighter note, I just finished listening to Tom Felton's latest single "Hawaii". The song's lyrics, beat and tune are quite catchy. He may not have David Archuleta's singing voice but he does know how to hit the right notes and boy can he compose a good song! I think I fell in love with Tom Felton a little more... *swoons*

Alright... Time to sleep, I can feel the medicine kicking in. Off to lalaland for me... Nighty night to those in the same time zone as me and are getting ready to go to bed... Those who are just starting their day, have a great day ahead and stay safe! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment