Thursday, April 25, 2013

Decisions, decisions...

After seven years, I have finally decided to pursue a degree in law. Believe me, it was not an easy decision to make. There were a lot of things to consider since I am currently working and live south of the Metro (Cavite). Most of the good law schools are located in Manila and travel would take a toll on my body (I'm in my early thirties, need to start being extra cautious about my health).

So after a lot of deliberations and consultations, I've finally decided on taking the entrance exams for these two schools: PUP College of Law and FEU Institute of Law.

I did consider the MBA-JD program of DLSU and FEU. Who wouldn't say yes to a double degree in five years right? Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to shell out 150k for the yearly tuition (the program's tri-sem).

I hope that I get to pass the PUPCLEE as the tuition's really low compared to FEU. I'm a product of an SUC for my pre-law so I know how good the professors are in an SUC setting. Plus the low tuition is a great bonus as well.

Wish me luck!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment