Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just got home...

...from attending mass - egads! Yeah I know, the world must be coming to an end lol! I do go to church once in a while - though I wish I stayed there longer. Our neighbors had been wailing, err, I mean singing since yesterday morning - and they aren't done yet - nor do I think they have plans ending their festivities anytime soon. *sighs*

Sometimes I wish I were one of those barangay officials so I have the authority to tell them to stop contributing to noise pollution. I mean, I do understand that they want to have fun - heck, I love singing when we have our family reunions - but come on man! Almost 36 hours of non-stop-out-of-tune-wailing-I-mean-singing can be quite irritating, no, make that annoying. *screams*

Okay, done ranting for now. How's everyone's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment